Comprehensive Lab Testing.
At Revolution Health Medical Center we offer standard routine lab work as well as a wide range of specialty tests not typically found in a conventional medical setting. We offer take-home test kits for urine, saliva and stool samples that can be collected in the comfort of your own home.
Standard lab tests (routine and diagnostic) ordered by our physicians are run through either Sonora Quest or LabCorp. Both of these laboratories are contracted with all major health plans in the state of Arizona.
Specialty testing may not be covered by your insurance. We will check your insurance benefits and determine your financial responsibility prior to ordering labs.
Specialty and Functional Medicine Tests include:
- Allergy Testing — environmental, food
- Cardiovascular Profile
- Comprehensive Digestive Analysis
- Detoxification Profile
- Dysbiosis/Leaky Gut/Candida Profile
- Genetic Testing
- Hormone Profiles
- Women’s Hormones – fertility panel, menopause panel
- Male Hormones including testosterone
- Lyme Disease Testing
- Neurotransmitter and Adrenal cortisol testing
- Nutrient and Vitamin Analysis
- Toxic Elements – heavy metals, environmental pollutants
Current Labs that we work with:
- Vibrant America Lab
- SpectraCell Laboratories
- West Coast Pathology
- Sonora Quest
- Doctors Data
- Genova Diagnostics
- Igenex Laboratories
- Neuroscience Labs
- US Biotek Lab
You can schedule lab work and blood draws to be done Monday thru Saturday. The typical fee to draw blood is $15.00. The cost of the tests that are performed is determined by the lab or your insurance.