Have you been working on your weight or just trying to stay cool? Try these tasty frozen ice pop treats! A great way to get your vitamins and anti-oxidants in a burst of flavor.
Makes about 10 (3-ounce) freezer pops
3 3⁄4 cups chopped seedless watermelon
2 tablespoons lime juice
1-2 tablespoons agave
1 cup fresh blueberries (optional)
- Puree watermelon, lime juice and sugar to taste in a food processor or blender until smooth.
- Divide blueberries among freezer-pop molds.
- Top with the watermelon mixture.
- Insert the sticks and freeze until completely firm, about 6 hours.
- Dip the molds briefly in hot water before unmolding.
Per serving: 29 calories; 0 g fat (0 g sat, 0 g mono); 0 mg cholesterol; 8 g carbohydrate; 0 g protein; 1 g fiber; 1 mg sodium; 79 mg potassium. 1/2 Carbohydrate Serving