Flourless Pumpkin Brownies
Healthy 3 Ingredient Flourless Pumpkin Brownies
~Dr. Gorman was trying out some FLT and keto friendly recipes and came across this tasty and easy to make recipe for flourless pumpkin brownies.
It is always best to follow a recipe pretty precisely the first time you make it to see how you like it. After that, make adjustments that are more suited to your tastes and macros.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree*
- 1/2 cup drippy almond butter (can sub for peanut, cashew or nut alternative spread)
- 1/4- 2/3 cup cocoa powder (more cocoa yields a richer taste)
- Frosting of choice (optional: see below)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and coat a small 4 x 6 or 6 x 6 loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside- A smaller pan yields thicker brownies.
- Add all your ingredients into a high speed blender, food processor or large bowl and mix until fully immersed and a thick batter is formed.
- Transfer brownie batter to loaf pan and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer comes out just clean. Allow the brownies to cool in the pan completely before either frosting or slicing into bars.
These brownies taste amazing when refrigerated and enjoyed chilled- They can be kept for up to 5 days there, and are also freezer friendly.
Recipe from the big man’s world http://thebigmansworld.com/
For The Frosting
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 3 T maple syrup
- pinch vanilla extract
(affiliate links below for some product choices.)