Vegan Caramel Sauce
You Can Make Vegan Caramel Sauce In About 10 Minutes!
Often times you just need a tasty topping for something but your eating plan or dietary restrictions just won’t allow it. Use this to add flavor to so many dishes, or simply dip slices of apple in it for a special treat.
- 1 cup coconut cream (or full fat coconut milk)
- 1 cup Coconut/palm sugar (paste works best, but can use granulated)
- 1/4 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract organic preferred
- Place coconut sugar, coconut cream and salt in a small sauce pan. Heat slowly while stirring to dissolve the coconut sugar.
- Bring mixture to a simmer.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes. The sauce will thicken further as it cools.
- To test, take the saucepan off the heat. Spread a little sauce on a saucer and place in the freezer for a few minutes. If the caramel doesn’t thicken enough to your liking, simmer the sauce for a little longer.
- Stir vanilla extract into finished caramel sauce.
The caramel sauce may harden as it cools to room temperature. To make it pourable or dippable again, simply warm it a little in the microwave.
If you would like to learn more about the First Line Therapy eating plan, call our office to schedule an appointment.
We realize that you have a choice when it comes to healthcare and truly appreciate your trust in us. At Revolution Health Medical Center, we take great pride in our comprehensive approach to wellness.
Our multi-disciplinary healthcare team will partner with you to create a complete, supportive treatment plan to help you achieve your health goals.
We welcome you to stop by our office and meet our staff. If you would like to schedule a free 10 minute meet-and-greet with one of our doctors, please contact our office at 602-265-1774.
Simple Changes. Powerful Results.
The information provided on this site is not intended to be a substitute
for individual medical advice in diagnosing or treating a health problem.
Please schedule a private consult about your health concerns.