Pumpkin Oat Cookies
Healthy Pumpkin Oat Cookies
These delicious pumpkin oat cookies are great for breakfast or as a snack. They are very filling, high in fiber and Vitamin A and help boost energy throughout the day.
Budesonide nasal spray reviews
Best brand of ibuprofen
Mucinex d and claritin
Zoloft cold turkey
Diarrhea weeks after taking clindamycin
Makes 2 large servings (approximately 10 cookies).
- 2 1/3 cup oats
- 1 cup organic pumpkin puree
- 10-20 drops liquid vanilla stevia to taste
- ½ tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon pure organic vanilla extract
Other optional ingredients:
– 8 walnuts, 15 almonds
– 2 tablespoons of pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients except coconut palm sugar in a bowl to form a dough. Adjust sweetness to taste. Add nuts or seeds if desired.
3. Use your hands to shape 10 cookies.
4. Optional: mix 1 teaspoon coconut palm sugar and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and sprinkle on top of the cookies. (this will help the cookies have a sweeter crunchier top).
5. Use a silicone baking mat on a cookie sheet or spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Place cookies on the pan and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Category 2 vegetable: 1 serving
Grain: 1 serving
Nut: if adding nuts approx. ½ serving
Serving size: 5 cookies
Protein: 12.5 grams
Fat: 6.5 grams
Carb: 70 grams
Fiber: 15 grams
If you would like to learn more about the First Line Therapy eating plan or to schedule a nutritional consult with one of our doctors, please call (602)265-1774 or schedule through your patient portal.
We realize that you have a choice when it comes to healthcare and truly appreciate your trust in us. At Revolution Health Medical Center, we take great pride in our comprehensive approach to wellness.
Our multi-disciplinary healthcare team will partner with you to create a complete, supportive treatment plan to help you achieve your health goals.
We welcome you to stop by our office and meet our staff. If you would like to schedule a free 10 minute meet-and-greet with one of our doctors, please contact our office at 602-265-1774.
Simple Changes. Powerful Results.
The information provided on this site is not intended to be a substitute
for individual medical advice in diagnosing or treating a health problem.
Please schedule a private consult about your health concerns.