Banana Split Breakfast
Diane’s Recipe Pick: Banana Split Breakfast
This banana split recipe is ideal when having a group of people over for breakfast. It can be set up as a self-serve, with all of the ingredients out and ready for everyone to assemble. Or you can make them one or two at a time. The ingredients are adjustable, depending on the number of people you are serving!
- 1 Bunch of Banana’s (or however many people you are serving)
- 1 bag of Almond Slices
- 1 box Granola or make your own (choose of your liking)
- 1 bag Dried Flaked Coconut
- 1 container fresh Blueberries
- 1 container fresh Raspberries
- 1 container fresh Blackberries
- 1 16 oz container of Greek Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Bag Carob morsels (Optional)
- Banana boats or bowls (1 for each person)
- Peel one banana and discard peel
- Place banana in banana boat
- Take knife and carefully slice the banana lengthwise in half while in the boat
- Open yogurt container and add ½ cup yogurt down the center of the split banana
- Sprinkle by hand on top of the yogurt and banana
- Sprinkle by tablespoon on top of the yogurt and banana
- Almond slices
- Dried Coconut Flakes
- Carob morsels (Optional)
If you want to do the “Bar” style, place the ingredients above each in their own bowls. Place the bananas and banana bowls on the table then everyone can have the fun of making their own. ENJOY!!
Diane found this recipe on Facebook by Clean Food Crush – Recipe by Rachel.
If you would like to learn about a nutrition program that would meet your lifestyle and health needs, schedule an appointment with one of our doctors.
We realize that you have a choice when it comes to healthcare and truly appreciate your trust in us. At Revolution Health Medical Center, we take great pride in our comprehensive approach to wellness.
Our multi-disciplinary healthcare team will partner with you to create a complete, supportive treatment plan to help you achieve your health goals.
We welcome you to stop by our office and meet our staff. If you would like to schedule a free 10 minute meet-and-greet with one of our doctors,
please contact our office at 602-265-1774.
Simple Changes. Powerful Results.
The information provided on this site is not intended to be a substitute
for individual medical advice in diagnosing or treating a health problem.
Please schedule a private consult about your health concerns.