Vegan Quinoa Black Bean Burgers
Dr. Gorman’s Recipe Pick: Quinoa Black Bean Burgers
These quinoa black bean burgers are easy to make and will fill you up. You can eat them with a bun or use lettuce in place of the bread. If you are not restricting dairy, go ahead and melt some cheese on it during the last minute of cooking. You can make these sweet potato fries as a delicious side dish to round out your meal!
Can i buy abilify in canada
Synthroid and thyroid
Throat numbing gel
Imodium ad directions
What is the normal range of estradiol levels
- 1 can of black beans (15-ounce size)
- 1-2 tsp of chili powder
- 1/4 tsp of salt or to taste
- ¾ cup of cooked quinoa (follow instructions on package)
- ¾ cup of shredded carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil or ghee
Select the burger toppings of your choice such as lettuce, tomatoes, onions and avocado slices
- Drain and rinse the canned black beans.
- Place the black beans, chili powder, salt, cooked quinoa, and carrots in a food processor
- process for 3-4 minutes or until everything is combined. Mixture should hold together.
- Heat the olive oil/ghee in a large pan over medium-high heat.
- Form 4 patties out of the bean mixture and place in the pan.
- Reduce heat to medium
- Cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve the bean burgers on a bun or lettuce with lettuce, tomato and avocado, along with fresh herbs or sliced onion if desired.
If you would like to learn more about the First Line Therapy eating plan, call our office to schedule an appointment.
We realize that you have a choice when it comes to healthcare and truly appreciate your trust in us. At Revolution Health Medical Center, we take great pride in our comprehensive approach to wellness.
Our multi-disciplinary healthcare team will partner with you to create a complete, supportive treatment plan to help you achieve your health goals.
We welcome you to stop by our office and meet our staff. If you would like to schedule a free 10 minute meet-and-greet with one of our doctors, please contact our office at 602-265-1774.
Simple Changes. Powerful Results.
The information provided on this site is not intended to be a substitute
for individual medical advice in diagnosing or treating a health problem.
Please schedule a private consult about your health concerns.