Blueberry Snack Balls
Blueberry Snack For Year ‘Round Treats
~~Frozen blueberries make it possible to make this healthy blueberry snack any time you are craving a healthy, sweet, treat. The kids will enjoy making them as much as they like eating them! No baking required.
Misoprostol or cytotec
Spironolactone heart rate
Does lamictal cause dry mouth
How much is nolvadex
Cialis generic timeline
Does flonase have cortisone
Wild Blueberry Snack Balls
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 4 large Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup frozen Wild Blueberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- candy eyeballs (optional for a spooky Halloween treat)
- Place the cashews and dates in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the oats, thawed frozen Wild Blueberries, honey, and salt and process until the mixture comes together into a dough. It will be sticky.
- Roll into tablespoon-size balls (I use a cookie scoop) then roll in shredded coconut until coated.
- Optional: Add a pair of candy eyeballs to each snack ball
Simple Changes. Powerful Results.
Spooky Wild Blueberry Boo-Berry Snack Balls
October 25, 2016
BY Sally Kuzemchak, MS, RD