Blueberry Snack Balls
Blueberry Snack For Year ‘Round Treats
~~Frozen blueberries make it possible to make this healthy blueberry snack any time you are craving a healthy, sweet, treat. The kids will enjoy making them as much as they like eating them! No baking required.
Wild Blueberry Snack Balls
- ½ cup raw cashews
- 4 large Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup frozen Wild Blueberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- candy eyeballs (optional for a spooky Halloween treat)
- Place the cashews and dates in the bowl of a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Add the oats, thawed frozen Wild Blueberries, honey, and salt and process until the mixture comes together into a dough. It will be sticky.
- Roll into tablespoon-size balls (I use a cookie scoop) then roll in shredded coconut until coated.
- Optional: Add a pair of candy eyeballs to each snack ball
Simple Changes. Powerful Results.
Spooky Wild Blueberry Boo-Berry Snack Balls
October 25, 2016
BY Sally Kuzemchak, MS, RD