Join Our Team
Full-time position for Naturopathic Doctor or Integrative Medicine Doctor in Phoenix, Arizona
-Change Lives for the Better – Beginning with Yours.-
We are offering an outstanding opportunity for a highly motivated physician who wants to improve lives. At Revolution Health Medical Center, our mission is “to educate, inspire and empower people to build healthier lives by providing the best healthcare to every patient”.
We are seeking an ND or integrative MD/DO to join our team of dedicated and talented physicians. The ideal candidate will function as a primary care doctor (perform physicals, order labs and testing, write prescriptions, make appropriate referrals) and take a patient-centered integrative/naturopathic approach to healthcare.
Our cutting-edge medical practice is equipped with all the support and technologies you need to provide the best care to every patient, every time. Our electronic medical records system (CHARM) includes: electronic charting, e-prescribing, electronic lab orders, HIPAA compliant patient portal and online scheduling system, and ability to prescribe supplements from our in-office and online dispensaries. Our state-of-the-art facility features 10 treatment rooms, onsite lab/phlebotomy, IV services, physical medicine equipment, a well-stocked natural pharmacy, and collaborative doctors’ space. Our medical team also includes licensed massage therapists, practice manager, medical billing specialist, MA supervisor and additional medical assistants and front office support.
At Revolution Health Medical Center, we recognize that the hard work and commitment of our team is the driving force behind our 15 years of continued success. Our physicians have been honored as Phoenix Top Doctors for 2010, 2013 and 2015. Our post-doctoral residency program is distinguished as one of the top integrative medicine residencies in the United States. Our patients consistently give us 5-star reviews and refer their family, friends and coworkers.
Our employees enjoy competitive pay and excellent benefits, along with a positive work environment built on mutual respect and professionalism.
Compensation and Benefits
Our physician compensation package offers the security of a guaranteed base salary with the incentive of monthly production bonuses and the flexibility for you to determine your patient load and style of patient care. Our model rewards high-performing physicians with the ability to earn $100,000+/year. We provide the patients and you provide top-quality care.
- Guaranteed base salary
- Significant monthly performance bonuses based on # patient visits/encounters.
- Paid Holidays and accrued Paid time-off
- Continuing education stipend
- Malpractice coverage
- Generous discount on healthcare services and supplements
- Min 2 years’ experience as a licensed physician (ND, MD, DO)
- Maintain current license, DEA# and professional memberships
- Ability to successfully treat 10-20 patients per day
- Full-time, 5 days per week position (Office is open Monday through Saturday).
- Giving lectures/presentations to patients, the community, and our corporate clients as well as creating videos for social media.
- Clinical supervision/support of Naturopathic Resident
- Willingness to contract with insurance companies
Additional Skills Desired:
- Teaching experience or experience with group medical visits (such as diabetes education)
- Proficiency in performing acupuncture for a variety of health conditions
- Experience with electronic charting and e-prescribing (CHARM EMR)
- Knowledge of basic ICD10 and CPT medical billing and coding (approximately 80% of our patients have health insurance coverage)
- Skill in women’s health including PAPs and gynecological exams, fertility, knowledge of menopause, hormone therapies, etc.
- Expertise in at least one specialty area (your niche): diabetes, women’s health, men’s health, acupuncture, prolotherapy, weight management, nutrition, etc.
For more information about our practice visit our website at www.RevolutionHealthAZ.com
We invite you to build and advance your career with Revolution Health and help to change lives.
Simple Changes. Powerful Results.
Please email or fax your resume/CV and cover letter* to:
Sue Kinsman-Barnes, Practice Manager
*Your cover letter should include:
- What interests you about our practice/why do you want to work here?
- What special skills do you bring to our practice?
- Describe your ideal patient.
No Phone Calls Please.