~~Anti-inflammatory “No More Aches and Pains” Smoothie Bowl~~
Revolution Health Medical Center carries Natural Calm for our patients. It contains Magnesium and calcium, which are fundamental nutrients that need to be in balance with each other in order for you to fully experience good health.
Here is a delicious way to work it into your menu!
Recipe By Organic Connections Kitchen
Smoothie bowls are a great way to take your smoothies to the next level! Smoothie bowls turn a smoothie into a meal by creating a thick smoothie base and adding your favorite ingredients on top. This recipe is loaded with ingredients high in anti-inflammatory properties to help get rid of those aches and pains! And if you love green smoothies, add 1 cup of your favorite fresh greens to this recipe for an extra nutritional boost!
- 1 medium frozen banana, chopped
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- ¼ avocado
- 1 cup nondairy milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons Natural Calm Raspberry-Lemon flavor
- Toppings of choice (fresh fruit, chopped nuts, coconut flakes, etc.)
1. Add banana, raspberries, avocado, milk and Natural Calm to a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Add toppings and enjoy immediately!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 0 mins