American Heart Month!
February is American Heart Month 2016!
Heart disease is the leading cause of death for both men and women. To prevent heart disease and increase awareness of its effects, Revolution Health Medical Center is proudly participating in American Heart Month. You can make healthy changes to lower your risk of developing heart disease. Controlling and preventing risk factors is also important for people who already have heart disease.
To lower your risk:
- Watch your weight.
- Quit smoking and stay away from secondhand smoke.
- Control your cholesterol and blood pressure.
- If you drink alcohol, drink only in moderation.
- Get active and eat healthy.
- Check our class schedule to see if there are any you are interested. Most are free and open to the public.
Our Healthy Heart program is clinically proven to lower your risk factors, reverse heart disease and improve your vitality. Our program will help you to improve cholesterol levels, lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation and lose weight.
Contact us to set up an appointment with one of our doctors to work with our team to get on your way to a healthy heart.
Simple Changes. Powerful Results.