Healthy Living for Women of All Ages.
As women, we all want to have energy, vitality and support through life’s transitions and health challenges. Being healthy as a woman is more than just getting an annual gynecological exam, pap smear and screening mammogram (at 40-years old).
Our Healthy Women Program will address your specific health challenges and goals. Our comprehensive medical evaluation may include lab testing (thyroid, hormones, adrenal function), gynecological exams, and medical imaging when necessary. Your integrative care plan may include a customized nutrition program, natural supplements, life-coaching and acupuncture. We will also team-up with specialists such as gynecologists, obstetricians, fertility doctors, and endocrinologists if needed.
At Revolution Health Medical Centers, our doctors are experts developing an integrative care plan to address:
- Irregular menstrual cycles and PMS,
- Endometriosis, fibroids and pelvic pain
- Abnormal Pap smears and HPV diagnosis
- Vaginosis and vaginal yeast infections
- Hormone imbalances
- Polycystic ovarian disease (PCOS)
- Infertility and difficulties getting pregnant
- Menopause and questions about hormone replacement
Being a healthy woman isn’t about getting on a scale or measuring your waistline. What is important is physical health and vitality and how you feel about yourself.