Allergy Testing and Treatment
-Your path to freedom from allergies.
Runny nose, sneezing, sinus headaches, ear infections, rashes, wheezing, asthma, foggy brain… these are just a few of your body’s potential reactions to allergens. Gone are the days of seasonal allergies. In Phoenix Arizona, most of us now have year-round allergy symptoms.
Many people reach for over-the-counter allergy medications to temporarily feel better. Instead of just a short-term fix for your allergy symptoms, wouldn’t you rather eliminate the cause of your allergies?
Make an appointment with one of our doctors to get tested and see if you are a candidate for Sublingual Immunotherapy allergy drops. It’s faster and less expensive than other solutions available in the past. We use an allergy testing system called AllerVision.
This 6-minute video provides an introduction.
We place tiny amounts of allergy-causing extracts on your skin, usually on your back or upper thigh. After several minutes, we record the responses. It takes 15 to 30 minutes total for this testing. No skin pricks, punctures, scratches, or needles. You receive your results the same day.
Once we know what you’re allergic to, our comprehensive treatment program may include:
- Avoidance Techniques – this is always the first course of action… avoid things that make you allergic whenever possible.
- Allergy Drops – Sublingual Immunotherapy (SLIT) – this is a process that desensitizes your body to allergens by introducing them to your body, via serum, in small doses. As treatment progresses, the amount of these allergens in the serum increases so your immune systems learns to tolerate and then ignore them, making you a much happier person during allergy season!
- custom AllerVision formulations matches your unique allergy profile
- natural and extremely safe with rare, mild side effects
- painless — a great alternative to allergy shots
- noticeable relief within just two months of starting treatment; many patients improve in as little as a few weeks
- effective for everyone from young children to seniors
- long-lasting results — possible for your entire life
- Additional allergy support – may include nutritional recommendations, anti-histamine natural supplements, acupuncture and/or medication support as needed.
There is a low risk of persistent itching or discomfort.
There is an extremely low risk of serious allergic reaction that can cause death. If such a reaction occurs, we are prepared to immediately treat you.
You should not be tested if you…
- have had a serious allergic reaction in the past
- have uncontrolled asthma
- are severely ill
- are or might be pregnant
- are taking beta blockers
- currently have hives or severe sunburn
- are significantly immunocompromised
Below you can find the list of all allergens currently being tested
at Revolution Health Medical Center.
(Click on list to enlarge)