Revolution Health Medical Center offers a wide range of benefits unmatched in regular primary care environments. Patients receive:
- longer office visits
- shorter wait times for appointments
- increased access to practitioners via secure patient portal
- a team care model which will help you identify goals and have them supported by health coaches who will help you make transformative lifestyle changes
- access to group health classes
- many services covered by insurance, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), or Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
How it Works – A Different Model of Care
People who come to Revolution Health Medical Center can choose to have a consultation with one of our physicians for design of a comprehensive personal treatment plan that suits their preferences and needs — they can choose a specific service or class, such as massage therapy, nutrition or health coaching — or they can choose a combination of services.
Many people who come to the Center choose first to see an individual physician for an extensive initial assessment. The physician may then refer the person to one of the many complementary practitioners. The idea is that patient and physician work together to come up with a plan that works. At the Center, doctors and practitioners take the time it requires to learn about more than just symptoms and ailments. They take the time it requires to see the complete picture — from health history to concerns, from support systems to health goals and values. Your progress will be monitored by both Naturopathic Medical Doctors and complementary practitioners to give you the best of Naturopathic Integrative Medicine.
Fees and Insurance
“Do you take insurance?” is the most common question that we are asked. Our response is always “Yes, let our insurance specialist check your insurance plan to determine your specific coverage.”
Many insurance companies cover our services. We will check your plan type (PPO, HMO), deductibles, copay/coinsurance amounts and other variables to help you determine the most affordable care.
If your plan does not cover our services, then we offer a 20% time-of-service cash discount to patients that pay for our services out-of-pocket.
We are contracted in-network with:
- Aetna (acupuncture only)
- Banner (alternative medicine and acupuncture)
- Cigna/Great West
We are covered out-of-network with many of the following PPO plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- City of Mesa Employee Benefits
- Health Net
- United Healthcare
- Zenith Administrators
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- These may be used to pay for services and also vitamins/supplements that are prescribed by our doctors.
- Auto Accident / Medpay
- We accept Medpay. If you are in an auto accident, let us check your auto policy to determine your medical coverage.
- Workers’ Compensation
- Our services are covered by Worker’s Comp. if pre-authorized.
- Medicare does not cover our services, but you may have coverage through a secondary insurance plan. Let us check your benefits.
- AHCCCS plans do not currently cover our services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Visit our FAQ page for answers to questions we receive on a regular basis.
If you have any other questions please contact our office at 602-265-1774.