Carpal Tunnel Relief
Aromatherapy Hydrotherapy Recipe for Carpal Tunnel.
Revolution Health Medical Center’s Dr. Julie Gorman NMD and Lisa LMT recommend the following aromatherapy hydrotherapy for symptom relief for patients suffering with carpal tunnel.
- You will need a dual sided sink or two separate tubs.
- Fill one with tepid water with enough to submerge your arms past the elbows.
- Add 1 drop of peppermint essential oil
- Fill the other with ice water with enough to submerge your arms past the elbows.
- Add 1 drop of lavender essential oil
- Immerse arms in the tepid water for 2 min.
- Immerse arms into the ice water for 2 min.
- Repeat until the time in the ice water is up to 10 min. or until the ice water feels tepid.
The information provided on this site is not intended to be a substitute for individual medical advice in diagnosing or treating a health problem.
Please schedule a private consult about your health concerns.