Hiring Massage Therapists
Licensed Massage Therapists Wanted (Posted 11/1/16):
-We are expanding our massage team!
Must be available to work Saturdays and afternoons/evenings during the week.
–If you are a licensed massage therapist interested in working in an established naturopathic medical environment then Revolution Health Medical Center is the place for you. This is a part-time hourly staff position with guaranteed hours.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide excellent medical massage therapy services to improve mobility and decrease pain.
2. Understand and implement doctor prescribed massage protocols and treatment plans.
3. Accurately record SOAP notes in an electronic medical record (EMR) system.
4. Effectively communicate with physicians verbally and in writing to coordinate patient care.
5. Accurately code treatment using CPT guidelines to meet insurance requirements.
6. Consistently adhere to Practice rules, guidelines, policies, and procedures with all patients/clients.
7. Confidently and knowledgeably educate patients about Practice’s services, products and programs.
8. Perform massage therapy protocols with consistency and in compliance with Practice’s standards.
9. Promote the benefits of regular therapeutic massage therapy and Lifestyle Programs.
10. Effectively link therapeutic products with services to enhance patient/client experience at home.
11. Create and maintain positive relationships with team members.
12. Lead by example by arriving promptly and being prepared.
13. Consistently achieve team goals as set by Practice Manager.
14. Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of therapy rooms and common areas.
15. Participate in events, as needed (i.e.: health fairs, Open houses, corporate wellness events)
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Licensed Massage Therapist.
- Experience working in a medical, chiropractic or physical therapy practice.
- Comply with local and state licensing laws and regulations.
- Hold current Arizona state license to practice massage therapy.
- Embrace regular massage therapy as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with patients/clients and team.
- Capable of deep tissue, Swedish and Sports/stretching massage modalities, at minimum.
- Thoroughly familiar with HIPAA regulations and medical information sharing practices.
- Must work a variety of shifts and hours, including evenings and Saturdays. (The shifts you are hired to cover will be your set hours. Extra or expanded hours may become available.)
Email both a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
NO CALLS PLEASE.