Wednesday January 20th and January 27th, 2016 @ 5:30pm – –
Do YOU need to Detox?
Register now for our 2-day class to participate in our safe and effective 10-day detoxification program. If you are ready to lose weight, reduce pain and inflammation, increase energy, and gain more mental clarity – jumpstart your New Year’s resolutions with our doctor supervised 10-day Clear Change nutritional detoxification program! In this informative 2-day class, our Revolution Health doctors will guide you through detoxifying your body, as well as your home.
We will escort you through the food allergy elimination plan, introduce you to healthy substitutions, and teach you how to increase healthy detox friendly food such as vegetables, fish, beans, and fruit. At the end of the 10-day program you will have a fresh start for 2016!
- First meeting– Wednesday, January 20th
- Second meeting– Wednesday, January 27th
- 5:30 pm start time
- Program Fee: $150
CLASS #1 Detox introduction class – January 20th
- Detoxification symptom questionnaire
- Body composition testing
- Targeted nutrition program with delicious recipes
- Nutritional supplements
- Program guide with easy-to-follow instructions, menu plans
- Start the plan
- Delicious plan friendly treats will be served!
CLASS #2 – How to end a cleanse/Food group reintroduction class – January 27th
- Final body composition testing
- Next steps for healthy eating
- Doctor Q & A
- Two classes
- Body Composition testing (pre and post plan)
- Clear Change 10-day detox kit
- UltraClear Renew protein powder
- Advaclear liver detox capsules
Getting healthier is important — and so is feeling your best. The Clear Change Program will show you how to do both. Get started today!
Call our office 602-265-1774 to reserve your space. Payment required to register.
Class will be limited to 20 participants.
Revolution Health Medical Center–1641 E Osborn Rd #6, Phoenix, AZ 85016
At Revolution Health Medical Center, we offer more than just Alternative Medicine. Our Naturopathic Medical Doctors are licensed primary care physicians. Our doctor-supervised nutrition programs are custom-tailored to address your specific medical conditions, eating and exercise habits and health goals. Our nutritionists will provide the one-on-one support and guidance you need to achieve healthful eating habits that last a lifetime.