Nut Butter Fudge Protein Bars
These Nut Butter Fudge Protein Bars are tasty, filling treats that will satisfy your craving for sweets and are rich in omega-3 fats.
Our no-bake nut butter bars are high in protein and fiber to give you lasting energy. Be creative with nuts and coatings you use for the plans you are following.
- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder (we use UltraMeal Daily rice/pea protein)
- 2/3 cup flax seed meal (ground flax)
- 4 Tablespoons nut butter (almond, cashew, sunflower)
- 1/4 cup water
- stevia or natural sweetener such as agave or raw honey to taste (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (cacao) (optional if you want it extra chocolatey)
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stir. At first it may not seem like it is enough water, but keep stirring and it will eventually become a sticky blob of dough. Add 1 Tbsp of water at a time if needed.
- Divide mixture into 4 equal portions and place in separate pieces of plastic wrap placing them into bars. It’s easier to shape them by lying plastic wrap on one side of a small casserole dish, pressing the dough into the natural shape of the dish. (these are also easily pressed into an 8×8 baking pan and then sliced)
- Store the bars in fridge or freezer. Once solid, enjoy.
Size: 1 bar
Calories: 280 Fat: 12g Carb: 10g Fiber: 7g Protein: 25g
FLT Servings: Nuts: 3 Medical Food: .5
Alternative Serving Suggestions:
- Prepare the dough into balls instead of bars for smaller bite size snacks.
- Prepare with Dream Protein Whey. This will make it a dairy containing product.
Find other healthy options under the recipe category on our
We realize that you have a choice when it comes to healthcare and truly appreciate your trust in us. At Revolution Health Medical Center, we take great pride in our comprehensive approach to wellness. Our multi-disciplinary healthcare team will partner with you to create a complete, supportive treatment plan to help you achieve your health goals.
We welcome you to stop by our office and meet our staff. If you would like to schedule a free 10 minute meet-and-greet with one of our doctors, please contact our office at 602-265-1774.
Simple Changes. Powerful Results.
The information provided on this site is not intended to be a substitute
for individual medical advice in diagnosing or treating a health problem.
Please schedule a private consult about your health concerns.